Sabado, Hulyo 21, 2012

WWZDW

All my friends know that I have this close-to-creepy obsession with Zooey Deschanel. I admit, my fangirling is kind of over the top but I am quite sure I'm not the only one. The woman has fans all over the world and I am 100% positive that there are people way creepier than me. 


Speaking of fangirling, I saw this website called What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear? or WWZDW. (See, someone crazier is documenting her daily outfit!) Kudos to this person. I myself can't do what he/she is doing. (But given the proper amount of time, I would. I'm kidding.)




Here are some of my favorite Zooey looks:


The 500 Days of Summer party dress.
500 Days of Summer train ride scene.
In The Sun music video polka dot dress.

Visit What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear here. Quirk it up!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento