Linggo, Hulyo 1, 2012

Hi Tom

No one can ever replace Brandon Boyd's spot in my heart but I'm very much willing to give a little bit of space for Tom Hiddleston.


The guy is perfect. He is 31 years old, a graduate of Cambridge, acted in successful films, fucking good-looking, shares the Sexiest Voice In The World title with Brandon Boyd (for me), and probably a real Norse god in disguise.


I was lurking around Twitter when I stumbled upon his profile. I was actually looking for legit RDJ and Hemsworth accounts at that time. I have read somewhere that he has hordes of fans on Tumblr that's why I got curious and decided to check what the fuss is all about. Loki's Army, that's what they call themselves. Okay, I won't go that far --joining fan groups and the like -- but after going through his more than a thousand tweets (yes, I was hooked), I got smitten. Yep.


First of all, the guy has flawless taste in music. God, he listens to The National, Phoenix, Bon Iver, Pearl Jam,  Radiohead, etc. He is so proper. He knows how to write the '90s properly. His laugh is sexy, the way the cuss is sexy, him doing nothing is sexy. He is a dream. A red-haired, scruffy dream. He won't pass for a Weasley because he is dang too gorgeous (sorry, Ron). He definitely intensified my weakness for scruff and facial hair. He is nice to his fans, too. I have observed after watching tons of YouTube videos. Yes I'm creepy and obsessed. Shut up.


Tom Hiddleston - If Music Be The Food of Love
Please click. If you're a girl, prepare to get pregnant. If you're a straight guy, prepare to gay it all out for 59 seconds. Hear that? Just my ovaries exploding. I'm sorry.
Borrowed from thisperspective.tumblr.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento