Biyernes, Hulyo 6, 2012

My world is not round, it's twisted.

If I have what you have, I will do what you're not doing. - My thoughts when I'm trying to be profound.


Any time now, one of my best friends will give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Yes, I am 100% positive that the child will be gorgeous because she has good-looking parents. A few months more, the other best friend will get married. To her soulmate.


I'll skip a day from work, pack my bags and go home for Tiffany's special day. I will dance (drunk-dancing, probably), drink (a lot, I guess), laugh (really loud), cry a little (shamelessly), drink some more (a lot, I guess), and give a funny bridesmaid's speech which I'm pretty sure will involve ruined eye make-up. I'm emotional during weddings. Yuck I'm such a girl. 


My whole family will be in Davao during the same date. I picked my best friend's wedding over Davao. Mindanao can wait. House party, anyone? 


It's is truly amazing to see people who deserve to be happy, happy. I am extremely proud of my friends and the adult decisions and plans they have. 


In a parallel universe, I have a boyfriend,  I hate cats, and I love kids. And I'm planning my own wedding (instead of midnight blogging). Sorry for the overuse of parentheses. 


---
I have a restless personality. I love doing stuff. Hate doing stuff that I thought I love. Love stuff that I thought I hate. It's an endless process. My mind is like a washing machine. Continuously turning, different directions, bubbles.


My point? Nothing. See, different directions and bubbles. This entry is verrrry random. I just started working for a new company, a big one, and I don't know if I can pull it off. Everything's new. Things I haven't done in my professional life. Overreacting? Maybe. Scared? Intensely. Hopeful? YES. OkayyuckwhatprofessionallifefuckeryamItalkingabout.


--
Okay so I have decided that this entry will have micro posts with random shiznits. 


--
I just had a little misunderstanding with my mother a while ago. Dear self, show some respect. Get your act together. Stop acting like a child. FOCUS. Dear mother, I am really sorry. I will try my best to be the daughter you deserve to have. Sorry and I love you. 


--
Listening to:


--
Thinking of how I can listen to music while working. I desperately need music in my life especially on weekdays and during stressful situations. Universe help me. Hi Tom Hiddleston I love you. Speaking of Hollywood celebrities, try visiting THIS Tumblr account and instantly feel good about yourself. Trust me, it works.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento