Sabado, Marso 3, 2012

Starting it with an ending.

I am starting 2012 with an ending.


I told myself that this year, I'm going to be brave. The decision to leave my current job was a tough one. It was like breaking up with someone. It left me sleepless and uneasy. It made me sad and scared. Deciding about it was actually not the issue. The hard part in all of the chaos was breaking the news to my Maverick family. It involved a lot of crying and ruined eyeliner but they have been supportive and that alone was enough to finally let go.  


Just like any girl recovering from a failed relationship, I will be seeking comfort from people who I think will help me get through the "healing" process. My parents. Yes, I have decided to go home. Back to that place with more power interruptions than a war-stricken country. No malls. No fastfood joints. No cinemas. No bookstores. Why return to that boring province with more trees than people, you ask? Well let me tell you this: Manila can suck my province's arse anytime. 


But seriously, I think I need a breather. I want to hang out with my parents. Bug and annoy them just like when I was a kid. Eat breakfast with them again. Go to the bukid with them. Hear about the latest town tsismis and ultimately have a neat and simple life again. For how long, that I don't know. 


Believe it or not, I plan to live healthily, too. YEP. You read that right. Good thing the 'rents are into no meat policy. They only eat vegetables and the occasional fish but that's just about it. I wanna try yoga, too. Am I using the word "too" too much? Okay never mind. (FYI, Ate Xandee downloaded some yoga tutorial stuff and yoga music because she wants to do yoga too. She got inspired, I guess)


I am also planning to enroll myself to a baking class this summer. The government is giving free lessons via TESDA so why the hell not?! I just hope we reach the required number of students. Hello friends in the province. Wanna go to baking class with me? :)


Another thing that excites me about going home is the fact that I'll be able to hang out with my two best friends whenever I want to! Valerie is expecting a baby and I can't wait to do pregnant yoga with her. And both Tiffany and Val are up for some baking action I just hope Ate Sharon will lend us her oven. We plan to have weekend picnics as well. I'll convince the girls to go and have a photo shoot with me. It'll be interesting. Okay I wanna go home now.


Apparently it wasn't a bad breakup after all. Of course my almost three-year roller coaster ride with Maverick will stay with me forever but hey, they already made one of my dreams come true, I guess it's time to make new ones and try hard to achieve them. 


To tell you the truth, I don't really know how to break up with someone/something because I have always been #foreveralone. And I don't know how it feels like to ride a roller coaster because I don't ride that shit.


And when the time comes that my parents are kicking me out of the house for being such a freeloading pain in the ass, I will definitely blog about it. Don't worry, you will all be informed.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento