Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

Fangirling on a Saturday morning.

Incubus is coming to town and I'm going to see them live! Already have my ticket I'm just waiting for them to come here. Another check in my bucket list. I have been a fan of the band since I was in Grade 6 and I'm so excited to fulfill one of my dreams -- to see them play live. They've been here a couple of times already and I failed to watch those shows. I was still in the province the first time they went here. I didn't have the money plus I don't think my parents will allow me to go considering that time I was only 14 or 15. The second time they were here, I was in college and yes, I didn't have the money too. Now they are coming again, third time will be the charm for me. I'll be able to go. Not gonna be sitting or standing in the VIP area just like what I did in the Deftones concert but whatever, as long as I can see them play live, then I'm fine.

Here's what I'm watching right now. A video of their live set yesterday. I kind of agree with one of the video comments that it's disappointing to see fans who can watch sets like this look as if they have no idea what the band is playing. Learn your Incubus, kids.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento