Lunes, Hunyo 13, 2011

Don't ask me what a copywriter is. There's Google.

I love brainstorming for new products. I don’t know, I have been working in advertising for almost two years now and doing brainstorming is still a thrill for me. Studying, analyzing, visualizing, and creating, oh the bliss of using the mind.

It was a dream to be a copywriter. Back when I was still studying, I told myself that I will do everything to be in this industry. I will do whatever it takes and will not settle for something that is not related to advertising. After graduating, I gave myself a month to relax and I dunno, enjoy my unemployment.  After a month, I left the province and went to the urban jungle once again. I applied for some positions, online of course because I was too lazy to do walk-ins.  Waited for about a week then I got a call. A small ad agency in Ortigas was looking for an account executive, a position I was not particularly interested in but what the hell, it was still advertising. Did the interview and got the call the next day. So after a month of bumming, I became a member of the industry.

That’s about it, the story of how I landed this job. You might notice that I applied for an AE position but ended up being a copywriter. It’s another long story and I’m not in the mood to tell. Let’s just say that my boss was too kind to hand me my dream job.

I sit next to a glass window with a pretty view. I can see Laguna de Bay from here and I used to count the airplanes that pass by my window everyday. I see a small portion of the pool the condo unit in front of our building owns and sometimes I imagine myself enjoying its sparkling blue water. I zone out a lot and imagine a lot and daydream a lot.  Yes that’s me, a petiks girl. Lol.

The weather’s back to being fine. Good thing. 



The view outside my window.



















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento