Linggo, Hunyo 12, 2011

Beginnings.

I love blogging. I have been blogging since I was in high school. Back then I have a Xanga account lamely titled "candy-coated raindrops". Lol funneh. In college I switched to Friendster's blogging application. Yes, frackin' Friendster that lasted for about three years, I think. Anyway, I also have this semi-active, in-coma-ready-to-die account in Xanga that I started when I was on my third year in college. I don't know, I just love writing and blogging random stuff. 


Now I'm starting again with another one. This time it's different. I want this blog to be read by other people because the last one I had was uhmm full of uninteresting stuff and clinically unhealthy for other readers. Lol. I want to write articles that will interest people who will stumble across this new "project" of mine. 


This blog will contain random musings, stories of adventures and points of interest. Mostly about music, travel, food and fashion. Actually just about anything. 


Oh I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself. I am Allyson and I'm a copywriter at a small advertising agency in Ortigas. I love beaches, tanning, food and clothes. I have a black cat and just like any other cat, he's moody and always hungry. I love him to bits. 


Starting this blog is kinda sad. It's like I'm breaking up with my former Xanga blog and I'm replacing it with a new and more attractive boytoy. But then goodbyes happen and endings are sometimes healthy. 


Hello Blogspot, let's start a crazy blogging relationship. <3









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento