Sabado, Oktubre 13, 2012

An open letter to Craig Anderson

Dear Craig Anderson,

I first saw your half-naked beauty on Tumblr in one of the posts of that account about surfers/surfing/the beach I follow. I am a sucker for messy hair and shy smiles, btw. Your abs, uhmm they're okay. Your name wasn't in the post so I patiently browsed more than three thousand notes just to see if one of them has your name. Luckily, I found a comment saying that your name is Ando. Not that helpful really, because I had to Google "Ando surfer" just to know your real name. And your birthday. And your height. I read somewhere that you're just 5"9? Perfect! Not that tall. You won't date someone taller than you, right? Au revoir supermodels! Not-so-tall girls celebrate! 


I was quite disappointed when I learned that your Facebook is full and you don't  have Twitter. Try Twitter, you'll enjoy it, I swear. I saw your old Myspace and Ebay, too. Useless. Until I tried my luck with Instagram and there was your page in its hipster glory, ready to be stalked filtered photos and all. Too bad you don't post that many pictures of yourself. Just places you've been to and weird shit and cool stuff like that owl sitting on a bench which you described as your new friend. Oh and you like cats. You like cats! I love cats. Isn't this the universe telling us that we should be together?


Now let's talk about your surfing. Okay so I don't know shit about surfing but I love the beach so if ever we get married, you can surf while I get a sexy tan. Don't worry I'll be watching you the whole time. I'm kidding. I'm not the marrying type. I live in a country with lots of surf points, though. Try visiting the Philippines and see for yourself. I can even be your tour guide. For free!


If those above aren't creepy enough, I also hounded YouTube for videos of you. Surfing ones and interviews. This one's my favorite. You amazing you. 


One last thing, you should ditch the grandpa clothes and try dressing up nicely. Or not. You'll still look good anyway. Nevermind. Dress the way you like. Or don't dress at all. That would be better. I wonder if you smell good. I hope you smell good. 


There's a one in a bajillion chances that you will stumble upon this blog and read this so if ever that happens, please don't take this seriously. It's Sunday here in the Philippines and the weather is nice outside and it inspired me to write this. The weather made me do it.


Think about that offer about visiting the Philippines. 


Love,

Joaz

PS. I am also obsessed with Brandon Boyd and Tom Hiddleston. Don't feel too special.


--

SUNDAY CREEPY SUNDAY.

1 komento:

  1. We share the same love! Also, the same curiosity. Here is what I found.
    Height: 5"9
    Birthday: 09/07/1988
    Good Luck! If you like him you will love Beau Foster and Evan Geiselman!
    -Karlene!
    P.s. I die for surfers!!

    TumugonBurahin