Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

Cafe Cristina: Homey. Cozy. Yummy.

I always hear my sister mention Cafe Cristina. It's where she and Neng usually hang out to study. Conveniently located along Marcos Highway, the place is homey and cozy with earth-colored interiors, adorable mismatched decors, good food, and friendly staff. 




Took the corner seat where I can observe everyone.

Crispy Pork Chop
Breakfast ala Cubana 
Pork Tocino
Toffee Fudge Cake
Chocolate Cookie
Neng's White Chocolate drink is yummy.
Cheeseburger and chips.
Big-ass tuna pie.
The ambiance is nice and the food is perfect. The only problem I have with this place is the music they play. I was expecting Au Revoir Simone or The National but they're playing Sitti.

Anyway, I have made up my mind that I'm gonna regularly visit this place. Too bad they don't have a Facebook fan page. Here's the map instead. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento